Computer ECDL Advanced Database level 3
ECDL Advanced Database
ECDL Advanced Database is a high-level certification programme that enables you to use he many advanced tools available in database applications to better manage and organise structured information. Successful completion of this module will enable you to maximise database functions, in order to manage and analyse high volumes of data, thus enabling the production of the quantity and quality of information that business today demands.
COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE ENABLES YOU TO:
• Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
• Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
• Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
• Use controls and sub-forms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
• Create report controls to perform calculations. Create subreports and enhance report presentation.
• Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
• Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a database application
• Proves mastery of the application
• Enables users to retrieve and produce higher quality management information
• Improves user’s productivity
• Provides an internationally recognised qualification
WHO IS IT FOR?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ECDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a database application in a personal or professional context. Database applications are a powerful resource, managing and analysing high volumes of data to produce the quantity and quality of information that business today demands. The ECDL Advanced Database certification has been specifically designed to provide candidates with the skills and competences that enable them to use database applications to their full potential.
HOW TO ENROL
To learn how to Enrol on a course with us, please click here
For further information on costs please contact us on tel: 028 6632 6478
Please note we are only able to accept cash or cheque as payment methods.
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: