Computer ECDL Advanced Presentation Level 3
ECDL Advanced Presentation
ECDL Advanced Presentation is a high-level certification programme for candidates who wish to create effective, high-impact presentations using advanced features and who need to be able to prove their skills in this area. The programme covers advanced presentation features that will allow you to use the presentation application to its full potential, and to plan and design more effective presentations that have greater impact and that will better engage and involve an audience.
COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE ENABLES YOU TO:
• Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
• Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
• Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
• Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
• Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
• Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
• Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
• Allows you to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a presentation application
• Proves mastery of the application
• Enables you to plan and design more effective presentations
• Improves your productivity
• Provides an internationally recognised qualification
WHO IS IT FOR?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ECDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within an application in a personal or professional context. Successful presentations require well-developed and high-impact content coupled with sophisticated delivery. Presentation applications are a key tool in this process and are most effective when users have the skills to exploit them fully. The ECDL Advanced Presentation certification enables candidates to develop and demonstrate their ability to use many of the advanced tools available in standard presentation applications, producing professional, high-impact presentations that support effective communication.
HOW TO ENROL
To learn how to Enrol on a course with us, please click here
For further information on costs please contact us on tel: 028 6632 6478
Please note we are only able to accept cash or cheque as payment methods.
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: