Computer ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets Level 3
ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets
ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets is a high-level certification programme which presents you with the opportunity to bring your spreadsheet skills to an expert level. This allows you to use the full potential of the spreadsheet application to produce, for example, higher quality management information. Successful completion of this module will enable you to master the more advanced functions of spreadsheet applications, enabling them to produce more sophisticated reports, and to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, thus saving time and improving productivity in the completion of tasks.
COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE ENABLES YOU TO:
• Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
• Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
• Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features.
• Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
• Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
• Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates.
• Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
• Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
• Allows you to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a spreadsheet application
• Proves mastery of the application
• Enables you to produce better reports with deeper data analysis
• Improves you productivity
• Provides an internationally recognised qualification
WHO IS IT FOR?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ECDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a spreadsheet application in a personal or professional context. Spreadsheet applications enable candidates to manipulate and produce precise information and conduct crucial data analysis. The ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets certification has been specifically designed to provide candidates with the skills to exploit the full potential of the spreadsheet application.
HOW TO ENROL
To learn how to Enrol on a course with us, please click here
For further information on costs please contact us on tel: 028 6632 6478
Please note we are only able to accept cash or cheque as payment methods.
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: