Computer ECDL Advanced Word Processing Level 3
ECDL Advanced Word Processing
ECDL Advanced Word Processing is a high-level certification programme through which you can demonstrate your ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance your work, improve productivity and save time. It gives you the opportunity to be certified at an expert level in the use of word processing applications, acquiring skill sets over and above the routine features of the software. Completion of this module will enable you to demonstrate professionalism and save time in the creation, production, review, and distribution of documents.
COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE ENABLES YOU TO:
• Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting.
• Convert text to a table and vice versa.
• Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
• Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
• Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
• Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
• Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and sub documents. Apply document security features.
• Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
• Allows you to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a word processing application
• Proves mastery of the application
• Enables you to produce and manage large, complex word processing outputs
• Improves your productivity and saves time
• Provides an internationally recognised qualification
WHO IS IT FOR?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ECDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a word processing application in a personal or professional context. The ECDL Advanced Word Processing certification is for candidates who wish to develop/demonstrate their ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance the quality of their work, improve productivity, demonstrate professionalism and save time in the creation and production of documents.
HOW TO ENROL
To learn how to Enrol on a course with us, please click here
For further information on costs please contact us on tel: 028 6632 6478
Please note we are only able to accept cash or cheque as payment methods.
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: