Health & Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Diploma
The Health & Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Diploma qualification is aimed at those who are already working in health and social care settings and provide an opportunity to have their knowledge and skills recognised through the achievement of a nationally accredited qualification.
THE QUALIFICATION WILL BE RELEVANT TO:
• Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
• Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
• Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
• Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
• Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
• Senior support workers in supported living projects
• Community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas, eg dementia, learning disabilities
• Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
• Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models
The qualification is open to learners from the age of 16 onwards, of either gender and there are no entry barriers on grounds of race, creed or previous academic attainment or learning. The units of this qualification describe the level and breadth of performance expected of anyone working in this area.
HOW TO ENROL
To learn how to Enrol on a course with us, please click here
For further information on costs please contact us on tel: 028 6632 6478
Please note we are only able to accept cash or cheque as payment methods.
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: