Level 3 Computerised Bookkeeping Courses
Sage Business Cloud Computerised Accounting Course (Level 3)
If you choose to undertake Level 3 Computerised Accounting, you must have successfully completed a level two qualification of a similar type using Sage Business Cloud Accounting software. This course is a progression from level two and is not suited to beginners.
At Level Three you will learn how to set up accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, you will undertake Month End and Year End Processes as well as deal with Accruals and Prepayments and set up a Fixed Asset Register to process depreciation. You will also learn how to keep accounts for Not-for-Profit Organisations including Charities.
This course is suitable for people who have already studied a level two course or who have used Sage for a number of years and are experienced users. The course covers the more advanced functions in accountancy of VAT returns and the government gateway, cash flow management, advanced credit control and final accounts for sole traders, charities and partnerships.
Sage have developed this course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. or run the finances of your own business. You can easily convert your learning into an accredited qualification upon completion.
What subjects are covered?
• Control and produce month end and year end reports including accruals and prepayments, depreciation and yearend adjustments.
• Prepare VAT Returns and understand how to submit returns online directly from the software via Government Gateway.
• Undertake the more advanced principles of preparing financial statements for sole traders and partnerships.
• Export data and reports to Excel.
• Stock control and work in progress.
• Create departmental budgets and produce detailed budget rep
Full Cost = £300 which includes
Sage Qualifications Assessment Fee - £145
Tuition - £155
If you wish to enrol, please click here or contact us on 028 6632 6478
Please Note: We can only accept cash or cheque payments
FRCI will always endeavour to work with you to come up with a flexible payment option: